Sunday, August 24, 2008

Displaced

I am writing this from melbourne australia. I have just spent ky first weekend away from home. In some ways I still cant believe we are doing this.......uprooting our family and moving over here. Starting life anew. I have been busy looking at houses for rent, for a car to buy, finding out how things work...etc. It is a very scary process. Thank God for family and friends who help. But at the end of this, I still have to go through this on my own in some ways.

Th hard part is also that my family is not with me. I also feel the pressure of having to set things up before they come. Al in all, its a whole new journey of learning to trust in God and depend on Him. Its been a whirwind few weeks and I hope that in the next day or so, I will at least have some time to rest, reflect and just listen to Him.

No comments: