Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ok. I have finally succumed to the blogging phenomena....I am officially a blogger. I guess in the blogging sense I am a laggard.

Some friends of mine have been asking me to blog for some time. But I never got around to it. Constant excuse was that I dont have the time and energy to do it. I also did not feel a need to blog at that time. So why start now?

I guess it has to do with the change in my life at the moment. With all that has happened and is happening, I see blogging as a way for me to process my thoughts. ANother thing is that I have always used my talks (preaching if you want to use a more technical term) as a way of expressing my convictions...etc. Now that I will no longer be doing that, I guess blogging can be one way of me sharing my thoughts, lessons...etc. May also be agood way to keep in touch with friends once I have left the country.

So, if you find yourself reading, please do give comments/feedback. But also, please keep in mind, some of the things you read here as just my raves and rants...as a way of detoxing myself from life situations.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... I was looking at your title.. 'rantings'... and realised that in Malay, "ranting" (or ranting-ranting to be exact) means branches, like that of a free... then I looked at your profile picture of the forest... was that intentional? Or coincidental? I think by blogging, you're growing in a different way, in expressing yourself, and branching out to new parts of your emotions and maybe provide a shade and covering for others to walk under... Ok, I am getting a little philosophical here... but you get my idea..

Anonymous said...

hey annonymous,

The pic was totally accidental. Who knows about the shade for others thing. I am open to see where God leads with this. As it is, this blog is only known to a few people. I may decide to make it more public later. I am afraid that some of the toxic stuff coming out of me will not be helpful for others.

By the way, let me know who you are via email.
Thanks