Friday, June 20, 2008

Two Hands Angels share!


Ok. To change the feel a bit, I will now rave about my hobby and one of the best wines this past year. I first tasted the 2006 Angles Share Shiraz during a wine tasting night in Denise wine outlet. Out of the 3 red wines they opened that night, this was the standout.

Lovely fruit on the front, tannins are silky smooth and finishes long. I bought 2 bottles of it that night. And I opened one when a good friend came to stay for a few days. The two of us finsihed that bottle that night itself. The longer the night went on, the better the wine tasted. Its the kind of wine you can drink on its own without any food. the only drawback is that its a little on the sweet side.

I have one more bottle which I will drink before I leave for Melbourne. Saving it for the right occasion.

No comments: