Sunday, July 6, 2008

Things I am thankful for....

Part of the process of tryimng to get some closure to this phase of my life is looking at things I am thankful for. While I would say that I will probably not do something like this over again, I am thankful for the experience of the last few years. I have learned a lot, changed a lot.

I was reading a Brennan Manning book recently and he made this statement: To live is to change, and to live well is to change a lot.

I am thankful for the change I have been through. Thankful to God that His grace has been at work in my life as I walk through change. Thankful for the people who have walked with me and helped me make sense of what I was going through.

So over the coming week, I will try and blog about things I am thankful for. I hope I can as I am getting busier with preperations to leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love reading about your journey....its is raw and true and Godly....not just the 'nice' bits...but all of it...go well with it...gnotl